“Chris helped us to double employee engagement from about 40 percent to 80 percent .”
- Colleen Creighton, Executive Director, American Association of Suicidology
Boost employee engagement and retention:
5 Principles for Building and Sustaining a Winning Culture
Did you know that nearly 70 percent of Americans report being UNengaged at work? About 46% of employees reportedly leave a job after 18 months; 89% because of a bad culture fit.
Turning those figures around will more than 2X the productivity, revenue and impact of your team … without costing another dime.
This course will help you create a winning organizational culture so that you can bring the very best out of your team, increase productivity, and boost your revenues and impact.
In this course you will:
- Learn how diverse leader personas help you form a balanced leader team that can prevent expensive errors and enable you to recognize and seize subtle opportunities.
- Discover the #1 thing you must do to hire for culture so that you can maintain workplace knowledge and momentum … and prevent the massive drain on revenues that comes from employee turnover.
- Imagine the effect on your productivity and impact if your employees treated your organization like they were owners instead of renters. Learn the 3 best ways to improve resilience so your team pro-actively solves problems and rebounds from setbacks.
- Determine why leaders become toxic and the best ways to handle them … and how not to be fooled by toxic employees. Preventing workplace incivility can save you about $14,000 per employee.
- Uncover the secrets to putting the right leaders in the right roles, so you can bring out the best in your team and dramatically reduce the risk of burnout.
In this course you will discover the 5 Secrets to a Winning Organizational Culture through written and video content. Each Habit is centered on clear and concise business, nonprofit, and historical cases. The worksheet for each lesson helps you apply highly practical tips to your personal and professional life. At the end of the module, you will create an action plan for your top 3 lessons. Change your mindset, change your habits, change your results.
"SLA’s leader archetypes gave us a framework to discuss the ways that people lead differently and how we celebrate that diversity as we build commitment to a common culture. This is already benefiting our retention, engagement and morale."
- Michele Flournoy, Co-Founder and Managing Partner
So, What Qualifies Us to Help You?
We have amassed over 150 years of highly successful leadership experience in some of the most difficult and dynamic situations leaders face. Each of us has a masters degree or PhD in subjects related to Leadership, Culture, and Strategy – we bring you over 100,000 hours of research, published articles and books to produce the best and most actionable ideas that history and philosophy, social and behavioral sciences, and business management have to offer.
StartForge Balanced Teams (WATCH) (2:42)
StartForge Balanced Teams (READ)
StartBuild your Winning Team using KSLA's PROM Leader Archetype Method (TM) e-Book
StartThe Operator (WATCH)
StartThe Reconciler (WATCH)
StartThe Maverick (WATCH)
StartThe Pioneer (WATCH)
StartForge Balanced Teams - Additional Resources
StartForge Balanced Teams (EXERCISE)
StartAdd a Call with an SLA Coach