Build Winning Teams
Unleash the Power of KSLA's PROM Leader Persona Archetypes
Be the best version of yourself.
Boost employee engagement.
Slash expensive mistakes.
Did you know that an organization’s top 10% leaders can double the revenue and impact of the middle 80%?
Did you know that, according to Gallup, 67% of Americans report being unengaged at work and that 75% who leave their jobs voluntarily due so to get away from their managers?
Employee disengagement, absenteeism, and turnover are among the biggest revenue drains companies face.
Imagine the savings and revenue gains if you could hire, retain, and bring out the best in the right talent?
This all begins with knowing yourself and how to bring out the very be YOU.
When you read "Build a Winning Team," you gain:
- Key insights into how to bring out the best in each of the 4 Leader Archetypes: Pioneers, Reconcilers, Operators, and Mavericks.
- Understanding of Healthy, Average, and Unhealthy versions of each archetype.
- Tips to stay in the Healthy range, and prune away average or unhealthy habits.
- Ways to bring out the best in your employees so you maximize employee engagement, productivity, and retention.
- Ways to avoid blindsides, so you slash the risks of making expensive mistakes.
- Ways to help your boss help you succeed. Imagine the power of being given the right guidance, resources, and support. We show you how to help your boss set you up for success.
Authentic, high-performing leaders build Winning Teams that increase revenue, reduce employee turnover, and contribute to a healthy, thriving workplace culture. The information in this powerful ebook and the worksheets will help you put what you learn into practice right away.
"SLA’s leader archetypes gave us a framework to discuss the ways that people lead differently and how we celebrate that diversity as we build commitment to a common culture. This is already benefiting our retention, engagement and morale."
- Michele Flournoy, CEO, West Exec
Growing as a leader means investing in yourself.
This lesson is designed for highly successful leaders who want to advance their performance and impact.
Expand your mindset. Expand your habits. Expand your results.
So, What Qualifies Us to Help You?
We have amassed over 150 years of highly successful leadership experience in some of the most difficult and dynamic situations leaders face. Each of us has a masters degree or PhD in subjects related to Leadership, Culture, and Strategy – we bring you over 100,000 hours of research, published articles and books to produce the best and most actionable ideas that history and philosophy, social and behavioral sciences, and business management have to offer.
"SLA's powerful work with us on leadership and empathy have resulted in a 100% client retention rate."
- Patrick Ney, Founder, McLeavy Media