Elevate your Team's Performance with these Leadership Habits
For Leaders of 50- to 500-person Organizations who want to achieve Durable Success and Impact
Elevate your Team's Performance:
Servant Leadership Habits that help Leaders achieve durable success
What Is Elevate your Team's Performance?
EYTP provides you with the strategies, tactics, shortcuts, tools, and support to lead effectively in a competitive marketplace so that you can achieve durable success in your business or nonprofit.
Whether you are starting from scratch or scaling your business, regardless of whether you are a small business leader, a nonprofit leader, or a military or civilian government official, this system is as unique as you are (no two leaders are the same).
Six complete step-by-step training modules that show you exactly how to understand and implement our 6 Servant Leader Habits that help you achieve lasting success and impact.
- Step-by-step digital program that walks you through each leadership habit.
- Weekly on-line discussions with me on each Habit (mentor program only).
- 24/7 Lifetime Access (all digital and downloadable).
This course is for you if you:
- Lead a business or nonprofit of 50 - 500 employees;
- Desire to lead a business or nonprofit of 50 - 500 employees;
- Are coachable and willing to learn;
- Want your business to succeed for longer than five years.
This course helps you achieve durable success and impact. You will:
- Provide the best impact for your team by making the most of your authentic servant leader archetype; you will stay in the healthy range and prune away average habits that are holding you back.
- You will have more energy at work and home when you lead authentically, and prevent the terrible decisions that occur when leaders burnout.
- Slash employee disengagement by learning their authentic servant leader archetypes and ways to help them be the best versions of themselves. You will work together to prune away habits that are holding them back.
- 67% of American employees report being UNengaged at work. This problem is like losing two-thirds of your payroll every year. If you pay an employee $30k per year, $20k of that is going down the drain in missed opportunities. Boost engagement: boost productivity.
- Maximize employee performance by placing people in roles where they best contribute.
- Employees who use their natural strengths each day are 2-3 times more productive than their peers. This course shows you how to tap into that magic.
- Build your leadership arsenal by multiplying your experiences so that you learn from the triumphs and mistakes of others.
- If you lead in a competitive marketplace, relying on personal experience alone is a fast track to expensive mistakes and failure.
- Boost your employees' commitment to excellence by employing the three core principles of leadership.
- High trust organizations have 50% greater productivity, 74% less stress, and 40% less burnout than their peers.
- Improve how well your team meets the needs of your customers, stays a step ahead of the competition, and avoids blind-spots that can sink your business or nonprofit by employing the powerful force of empathy. In essence, it is your fast-track to cooperation.
- Resonate with your employees and customers, and outsmart your competitors, by seeing things from their point of view.
- Excite innovation by taking responsibility and holding people accountable so that you can improve the impact of your team and avoid finger-pointing when setbacks occur.
- Accountability boosts trust, performance, and new ideas. We'll show you how to hold people accountable without creating blame or having people dumb-down goals.
- Improve talent retention and commitment to your organization by using the power of WHY.
- You can double employee retention by gaining commitment to your Common Good. Employee turnover costs between 50% and 200% of an employee's annual salary.
Imagine the impact on your team's performance when everyone brings their best selves to work every day. When you bring out the best in your people, you build high levels of commitment to your company's success. Better engagement = higher performance = greater revenues and impact.
You start, of course, by being authentic and building trust. Compared with people at low-trust companies, notes a Harvard Business Review study, people at high-trust companies report 74% less stress, 106% more energy at work, 50% higher productivity, 13% fewer sick days, 76% more engagement, 29% more satisfaction with their lives, 40% less burnout.
Do you get tired of courses that are all theory?
These Powerful Leadership Habits will help you Boost your Team's Performance right away. You get clear and concise business, nonprofit, and historical cases so you can see each Habit in action. The worksheet for each lesson helps you apply highly practical tips to your personal and professional life, so you see results RIGHT AWAY.
Our courses come with two Guarantees.
Guarantee #1: 7-day NQA Money Back. Check out the course for seven days. If you decide the program is not right for you, just let me know. I'll refund your investment immediately. No questions asked.
Guarantee #2: 90-day Results. If you are not seeing any positive results within 90 days, I'll keep working with you until you do or refund your investment.
We faced major problems. Revenues were in free-fall. Employees were pulling in different directions. There was little integration and no progress. Thanks to Chris’s support our management and governance are highly integrated. We now have very high degrees of engagement, accountability, and ownership. His experience, knowledge, and sensitivity led to a strategy that created $2 million annually in new revenues.
Jim Thaden, Executive Director, Central Asia Institute
Chris’s trainings are an exceptional opportunity to empower your team to accomplish more. Our providers loved the blend of historical examples and practical lessons for today. His sincerity and authenticity captivated everyone. We are seeing at least 50% improvement in level of ownership and engagement and our conversion numbers have increased by 15%, bringing more revenue into the company.
Stefan McFarland, Vice President, Aspire Allergy and Sinus
How this course works
The Mentor Program: During the 8-week program you will have a live 1-hour zoom call once a week, where we discuss the material and respond to your questions.
Six complete step-by-step training modules that show you exactly how to understand and implement our Servant Leader Habits so you can achieve lasting success and impact.
- Step-by-step digital course that walks you through each leadership habit.
- Eight weekly on-line discussions with me and your peer group to discuss the Habit for that week and any other leadership question you have. If you miss the call, don't worry - you can send questions in advance and will have the recording to watch when you are ready.
- Unlimited email access to me during the 8 week program
- 24/7 Lifetime Access (all digital and downloadable).
- Private one-hour call with me to discuss your personal action plan.
Week 1: Introduction
Week 2: Leading with Authenticity: Let's Begin with Your Servant-Leader Archetype
Step #1: First things First: Authenticity - Being the Best Version of Yourself.
Step #2: Your PROM Servant Leader Archetype: What's the impact you make on your team?
Step #3: Your Style-Guide: Learning the Difference between Charismatic, Transactional, Transformational, and Servant.
Step #4: Working It In: Your eBook and worksheets so you can get the 4 Leader Archetypes making the best impact for your team
Common Mistakes: We'll help you avoid Oversharing, Copycating others, and Cloning yourself.
Week 3: Boost your Leadership Arsenal by Multiplying your Experiences
Step #1. How to Get Several Lifetimes of Experience: Study, Coaches and Mentors, Experiential Learning.
Step #2. Check out the Reading List [we have arranged it by theme so that you can target your reading].
Step #3. Working It In: Create your Game-plan.
Common Mistake: Relying on personal experience - it's your short-cut to expensive mistakes and failure.
Week 4: Get Great Results the Right Way when you follow the 3 Core Principles: Trustworthiness, Respect, and Stewardship
Step #1: Learn about the 3 Core Principles and ways to apply them.
Step #2: See the Principles in Action: check out the historical, business, and nonprofit cases.
Step #3: Working It In: Apply these principles right away.
Common Mistakes: 1) Do as I say, not as I do. 2) Failing to ensure your most vulnerable employees feel safe enough to bring their best and most authentic selves to work. 3) Seeing professional development as nice-to-do rather than must-do for success.
Week 5: Improve Teamwork by Practicing Empathy - your Fast Track to Cooperation
Step #1: Why Empathy is your Fast-Track to Cooperation
Step #2: See the Habit in Action: historical, business, and nonprofit cases
Step #3: Working It In: Create your Empathy Maps so you can meet your customers' needs, boost employee engagement, and outsmart your competitors.
Common Mistakes: Seeing things only from your point of view, equating empathy with sympathy.
Week 6: Boost Innovation in your Team through Responsibility and Accountability [how to create accountability without blame]
Step #1: How Responsibility and Accountability boost Innovation
Step #2: See the Habit in Action: Business, Nonprofit, and Historical Cases
Step #3: Working It In: Develop your Action Plan to Boost Accountability and Innovation
Common Mistakes: Playing favorites, hogging credit, and finger-pointing.
Week 7: Build Commitment to your Company's Success when you Connect the WHY
Step #1: Connecting what your employees do and how they do it to WHY they do it.
Step #2: See the Habit in Action: Business, Nonprofit, and Historical Cases
Step #3: Working It In: Develop, Clarify, and Apply your WHY
Common Mistake: Getting angry or annoyed when someone asks you why.
Week 8: Apply your Top Lessons: Priorities and Accountability.
BONUS Content: We keep adding to this collection of terrific videos, eBooks, infographics, and other tools to help you lead well.
SLA’s leader archetypes gave us a framework to discuss the ways that people lead differently and how we celebrate that diversity as we build commitment to a common culture. This is already benefiting our retention, engagement and morale.
MICHELE FLOURNOY , CEO, WestExec Advisors
Growing as a leader means investing in yourself.
Is this you?
- I lead or desire to lead a small business or nonprofit that has 50 to 500 employees.
- I want to play to my strengths and natural flow as I bring out the best in my team; I want to have energy for my personal life, not just my professional life.
- I want each employee to bring their best selves to work each day.
- I want my employees to feel strong commitment to our success.
- I want to improve the quality of communications, so we do not waste time in meetings or lose productivity in misunderstandings.
- I want my employees to feel comfortable telling me the truth, even when its bad news.
- I want to promote innovation and intelligent risk-taking.
If that sounds like you, then this course will help you lead your team to sustainable success.
Founder of the Strategic Leaders Academy, Chris has helped small business and nonprofit CEOs grow by over $25 million and counting. You will solve problems, overcome obstacles, and take action so your business can grow and succeed sustainably. Chris is a West Point graduate, internationally renowned combat leader, retired Army Colonel, business leader and author Leadership: The Warrior’s Art -- which has sold over 50,000 copies. He has appeared on CNN, MSNBC, BBC, NPR, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, The New York Times, and The Washington Post. His battlefield leadership has been featured in several books, including Jake Tapper's bestseller The Outpost.
- Patrick Ney, Founder, McLeavy Media
StartStep 1. First things First: Authenticity - Being the Best Version of Yourself
StartStep 2. Your PROM Servant Leader Archetype Assessment: What's the Impact you Make on your Team?
StartThe Operator (WATCH your video about how Operators serve and lead)
StartThe Reconciler (WATCH your video about how Reconcilers serve and lead)
StartThe Maverick (WATCH your video about how Mavericks serve and lead)
StartThe Pioneer (WATCH your video about how Pioneers serve and lead)
StartStep 3: Working It In: Your eBook and worksheets so you can get the 4 Leader Archetypes making the best impact for your team
StartMultiply Experiences - Creating lifetimes of experience
StartMultiply Experiences (WATCH this Video we put together for you) (1:40)
StartMultiply Experiences (READ this discussion we wrote for you)
StartMultiply Experiences - Additional Resources for you
StartSLA Reading Lists - the best books and articles for you
StartWork it in: Multiply Experiences - your Worksheet to a new habit
StartAdd a Call with your SLA Adviser